Alpe d'Huez, winter and summer resort !
L'Alpe d'Huez is a winter and summer resort which has an international reputation! Alpe d'Huez is located in the heart of the Massif des Grandes Rousses and has one of the finest views of the French Alps.
Nearby important cities : L'Alpe d'Huez is located near to the biggest cities of the Rhones-Alpes region, and because of their international airports it is within easy access of the European capitals.
Access by Road :
- Follow the A480 motorway past Grenoble and take exit No 8, the N91 for Vizille and the Stations de l'Oisans. Follow this road to Bourg d'Oisans, where you will find sign posts to Alpe d'Huez - you are just 13 kms from the mountains.
Access by Train :
- The nearest SNCF train station: Grenoble (38)
- Reservation SNCF : +33 (0)22.214.171.124.35
- Lyon Perrache/Part Dieu Train Stations : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.00
Access by Bus :
- Grenoble station : +33 (0)8188.8.131.52
- Alpe d'Huez station: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.61
Access by Plane :
- The closest airport is Grenoble Isere : St Geoirs 99 km. Tel: 33 (0)4 76 65 48 48.